*PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION AND ONLY PROCEED IF YOU MEET ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS*
- Prior evictions filed or enforced, within the last 3 years will result in an automatic denial of the application. If you had an eviction 3+ years, we must be able to verify your rental history since then.
- Proof of income showing the applicant makes 3x the rental amount after taxes (net income). This does not include supplemental income (child support, spousal support, SSI, etc.). If employment is to begin shortly, applicant must provide an offer letter on company letterhead.
- We prefer that you have been at your employer for at least 6 months.
- We do accept applicants with poor credit, bankruptcies & foreclosures but they must meet ALL other requirements listed. Please note we do NOT accept co-signers.
- We must be able to verify the last year’s rental/mortgage payment history. We will submit a Rental Verification form to your current landlord. We are not able to complete processing the application without this form. Residing with a family member is not considered a verifiable rental history.
- We do take into consideration the current amount of the rental/mortgage payment history and the amount that the applicant is applying for. If there is more than a $100 increase in the monthly rent amount compared to what the applicant was paying, the applicant may not qualify for the property.
What do you need to apply?
- Complete the application via online or in office.
- Pay application fee* of $30 in office or $35 online (*The application fee is non-refundable.). We only accept money orders and cashier’s check at the office. We do not take cards, cash, or personal checks.
- Copy of valid photo ID
- Copies of proof of income (1 month of the most recent paycheck stubs, bank deposits, or previous year’s tax return if self-employed). Documents may be submitted at the office in copies, via fax 317-863-1160, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please write applicant’s name on the subject line).
Who needs to apply?
The household income of all Applicant(s) must have a minimum combined gross income of 3x the monthly rent. Each applicant combining income will need to submit their own application and documentation.
Monthly Rent = $800
Combined monthly household income must be = $2,400 (after taxes)
Where do you apply?
You can apply online or in person at our office located at 6215 N College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 9 am – 5pm (Friday closed 12 pm- 1:30pm)
Applicant Screening Process
- Applications are processed in the order that they are received with all required documents and information.
- Applications are processed in 5-7 business days.
- An application cannot be approved until all aspects of the screening policy have been completed and reviewed by the leasing department and owner of the property.
- Housing is on a first come, first served basis, therefore, we do not hold properties until the application is approved and a deposit is made.
- All applications are on file for 30 days from the application date. After the 30-day expiration date, applicants must re-apply.
- Application fees are non-refundable.